Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Long Absence

Hey all! It is so much harder than I imagined to post every day to this thing. I feel that I have good excuses though. Over the past two weeks I have had multiple interviews, phone and in-person, and have spent much time preparing for them to do my best. I am currently a finalist for 3 jobs and am very thankful that I have had the opportunity to speak to these companies about gainful employment. OK, so here is what else has been going on:









First, my sweet daughter finished her gingerbread house...with help from mom.










Next, my sweet princess, oh yes and prince, performed in their school and church Christmas programs last weekend. Oh I am so proud!!










The boy is playing basketball this winter. Where do you think he learned that move? Or that form? By the way, they got their first "W" in this game. Woo Woo!













This past Saturday we celebrated Christmas with my family. It is so fun to hang out with the cousins.













Kennedy got an Easy Bake oven from Gma and Gpa and put it to work on Monday. It makes such HUGE cakes. LOL. She did share half with her brother.













Finally, on day two of Christmas vacation, the siblings have played pretty well together. Here is the "house" they created in the basement which included a swimming pool, the hot tub and the library rooms along with other rooms not pictured. I love when they use their imaginations instead of watching some screen (there has been plenty of that too).

We are moving through our Christmas vacation by doing our 2nd annual review of all 6 Star Wars movies. Thanks to our friends the Vander Wells who have loaned them to us for over a year now. Well that's it for today. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment