Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let There Be Light

I'm dead serious about this kitchen project. You see, you can only look for a job so much in a given day and my wife is convinced that keeping me busy is the next best thing. So, after resting on the Sabbath, I dug in yesterday and put in the can lights. Mid-afternoon, I nearly put the project on hold, but two trips to the attic later, voila......lights. The pictures below don't indicate the back pain I feel from walking on the 2x6's across my attic with 4 ft of clearance. I'm not tall, but I am taller than 4 ft and not the most flexible. That 2nd trip up there was guaranteed to be the last one. Can't wait to get the cabinets painted!


























1 comment:

  1. Mucho impressivo!!

    Nice picture of the guns! (Did you get your tickets yet?!)

    Love you guys and miss you lots!
    The Else's

    ReplyDelete