Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day #2

Wow is it cold today! I took some time this morning to go load up on groceries and get out of the house for a while. According to reports, everyone was great while I was away, yet when I walked in the door the sibling bickering began. It must be me. I guess I need a job more than I realize. The home rolls along pretty well when I am absent. I have taken that to heart. I didn't sleep well again last night. My mind wouldn't shut off. I guess it's because I'm thinking so much about the possibilities of getting a job and my mind was just whirring last night. Oh well, hopefully I can catch up on sleep soon. I have praise team practice tonight at church. We will be accompanying the children's Christmas program on Sunday. Should be fun. Back to the routine tomorrow....take 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment